Friday, April 3, 2009

Royalty, Gadgets, and No Clue

Let's see, during the first visit by England's Prime Minister to the White (?) House, the Usurpent gave a gift of DVDs. Now, while he's talking stuff and nonsense in Europe, the Usurpent gave Queen Elizabeth II an iPod. My wife told me he did earlier this evening, but I didn't believe her. I didn't think anyone could be that vulgar twice, but, sho' nuff, ABC and others reported it tonight.

How disrespectful can this man be? The iPod video player has coverage of her own visit here in 2007 that she probably already has, plus coverage of campaign speeches, his "Inaugural Address", and a long list of show tunes from most major american plays. Whatever.

If he was insistant upon providing the Queen with something that reflected our new culture, why didn't he just buy her some hair pomade and a do rag, or perhaps a dog collar autographed by Michael Vick? I do have the perfect gift for the Usurpent: a DVD (signed by me) of the movie "Clueless".

Obama disgusts me and I'm embarassed to have him say that he represents me or any other American. He must be removed from office.

2 comments:

  1. If you find yourself that disgusted, then you should move out of the USA....we don't need you here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that enough people also are disgusted and that we will all be moved to action against this administration by any means necessary.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!