Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Suing Obamadent and the Liberal Establishment

I went to see the doctor today with symptoms of fatigue. I've been feeling winded after exertions every now and then, something that's been increasingly occurring since November (if I had to pick a date, it probably started the day after the Presidential election) of 2008.

So, the doctor poked here and there, took my blood pressure, listened to my heart beat, took an EKG reading, and asked some questions about how I felt. I mentioned the exertion part when I would feel somewhat winded, but I also explained how I can walk two brisk miles a day, go up and down ladders and single-handedly frame buildings. I then mentioned that I thought I was depressed because, after all, depression can cause numerous symptoms and real illness.

My doctor asked me what might be the cause of my depression and I said, "the economy and the direction in which the country is going." He said, "Oh. Has this ever happened before?" I wanted to say, "No. This is the first time America has been attacked by her own people," but instead, I told him that it hadn't and I mentioned that I tend to take things national more seriously than most; sort of like John Coffey in Stephen King's "The Green Mile", except that I can't "hep" anyone. Anyway, he set me up for a stress test next week. Stay tuned for the results....

I am blessed beyond many. I have a great family, everyone in my family still is employed, and those who have bought houses still own them. Really, I shouldn't be depressed at all, but I am, and I blame the obamadent for all of it. If he doesn't sprout horns in the coming months, I'll sure be surprised. He's the antithesis of the traditional American value system and the Capitalist way. To date, the obamadent has done nothing positive for America, but he's reversed good policies and created devasting ones for which we'll pay for generations. This should depress you, too!

Because my depression has been caused by the obamadent, I feel it is my duty (in good ol' 21st century litigiousness) to file suit against the obamadent and his minions (the adminionstration) along with the Democratic National Committee and all major media outlets. Perhaps there are others out there who have similar symptoms. If so, we can file a class-action lawsuit and finally live the American dream! Given the trillions of dollars being haded out like monopoly money, I think they'll settle out of court for $200 million. That will be enough to pay off my kids' mortgages, send their kids to college and possibly pay off their mortgages.

I just hope there's still a country left for them to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!